Content that Engages
Why work with Kasey Arnold-Ince? Because she is...
Seasoned corporate storyteller with a proven ability to distill complex concepts into clear, straightforward, compelling language suited to your target audience.
Quick study of new products, information, and concepts.
Works in partnership with stakeholders, designers, web developers, and other creative staff to bring communications projects to fruition.
- Brand development and strategy
- Brand content creation, clean-up, and management to increase visibility and establish thought leadership
- Technical content strategy, online Help, instructional videos, technical white papers
- Corporate marketing messaging and asset creation (logos/tag lines, web sites, backgrounders), press materials, investor updates, trade articles, liaising with media.
- Copywriting and editing
- Inbound marketing content strategy and creation (web sites, social media platforms, email/newsletters, and presentations, white papers, advertising, and other materials) to foster customer engagement/conversion
- Social media content strategy, creation, research, and curating for corporate and product marketing
- Video/interactive scriptwriting, storyboarding, producing, and narration
- Speech writing, PowerPoint presentations, and live-presentation production
- Project management for content initiatives
Small companies and startups
Trying to cost-effectively position your company for funding or commercialization—but don’t have the resources to manage a large cast of consultants? Leveraging years of start-up experience, Kasey can assist with a broader range initiatives that will help grow your company:
Human Resources—employment offers and onboarding, managing recruiters, HR administration (including benefits and 401Ks)
IP Administration and Invention Disclosures—working with patent attorneys on NDAs, patent application administration, and IP generation initiatives
Operations / Facilities—Bidding and implementing phone systems, security, janitorial, safety programs, environmental assessments, company moves